So, off we went to the pumpkin patch for a day of fun in the sun!
It was our first time going to Saunder's Farm and while we thought the cost of entry was a bit overpriced, we had lots of fun, especially Bella...and now we now can say we've been there!
I thought this hat was cute in the store, but now I think it just looks downright silly! Poor thing. What have I done to her? (Sorry, Bella!)
So many pumpkins to choose from...
Bella, thinking she has 'big, strong muscles".
Soo heavy, but still trying and still smiling!
Ahh! Here's some pumpkins that are more her size! (so what if they're not really pumpkins, she has no idea!)
Not sure what this is used for, but it was one cool kid-sized haunted house!
Ysabella spent hours playing here.
Bella and I saying "hi!" to papa.
Our silly monkey.
And perhaps the funniest part of the day:
At the petting zoo, Ysabella found some popcorn that was accidentally dropped on the ground. You can just read her mind:
Oh wow, look at that! Popcorn! Who would be crazy enough to just drop it and leave it there? Are they crazy? Wait a minute... is this a test?
"Hey lady! Is this popcorn yours?"
There was so much for children to do. Play structures included tree houses, a pirate ship, a tractor, cars, a rowboat and of course, trains.
Bella calls "All aboard!" from the back of the train...
and from the front of the train. (Or from the front and the back...I can't tell. I don't even know the proper words for the 'front' and 'back' of the train, surely there must be words to describe this. I had better start watching more Thomas!)
And oh! the mazes!!
Where's Waldo? (Um, I mean, Ed?!!)
During one point in the day, I asked Ed to take a picture of Bella and I, because there are so very few of them. (I guess that's what happens when you're always the photographer.) This is what she gave me: the super duper cheezy smile...
...followed by this. (I'll take this one!) It was one super-duper great squeeze! (I guess that's what I get for dressing her like a jester!)
No comments:
Post a Comment