So many winter hats to try on. Tis the season, afterall...
Except for this hat, which is not a winter hat, but it's her favourite hat of the moment.
Ooof! Having a hard time with this one....
It's pretty tricky...
Almost got it...
How do I look, mommy?
Is it on right??
Or do you like this hat better? (Bella giving me her super-duper-extra-cheezy fake smile for the camera!)
Bella says: "This hat is still my favourite!"
"I have to go to school now. I have to bring the book to the teacher. Bye mommy." (Her words.) She's getting very good at playing make-believe now. And how do you like her outfit? Rain boots and all. (She dressed herself...)
And after resisting for so many years, Ed finally broke down and bought an electric drum set. And let me tell you, it is heav-en!!! (for both me and Ed!) It does so many neat and funky things that he could spend hours playing it. He was very pleasantly surprised. And the best part? I don't have to hear it unless I want to!! YIPPEE!! No more flashbacks to my childhood/teenage years. No more flicking the light on and off incessantly to try to get him to stop playing because it feels like my brain is about to explode. Ahhh. PEACE. All while Ed can practice to his hearts content. Well worth the money, I'd say! By golly, what took you so long?!?!
Bella has learned to play like a pro. Er, at least she looks pretty comfortable. I can count on at least 2 fingers the men she's making proud right about now. I'd say it's in the genes!
No comments:
Post a Comment