Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Our Last Post (for a few weeks)

Since we're heading off to Victoria for Ysabella to meet her papa's family on Thursday, I thought I'd post one more time before leaving. We won't be back until May 20th, so look for some new updates after that.

It's been a wonderful week. Lots of sun, sun, sun! Long walks, green grass, warm spring breezes. I've learned that as long as Ysabella sleeps extremely well throughout the day, she's much easier to put to bed at night. She's getting into a real sleep routine during the day now (Yay!). She's starting to love sleeping in her crib and actually sleeps the most soundly there. On the down side, her gums are still bothering her, and I can really see the white little nubs now, so I wonder how much longer it will be before she cuts teeth.

Ysabella has really taken to exploring and looking out at her world now. She's becoming much more aware of the things around her. Take for instance, her feet. She discovered them this past week, so I unbuttoned her sleeper to reveal her little toes to her. She was amazed by them and stared at them for a good 20 minutes.


Ysa and I playing the other day...she loves standing (with our help of course!)

It was a bit breezy today, but Ysabella loves the wind, so we sat outside on the deck to get some fresh air. Here she is being serious.
And here she is with a great big wind gust.



And one last photo with another wind gust (you can't see it too well because the photo is blurry, but her little head fuzz was actually blowing in the wind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment