Tuesday, May 01, 2007

3 Months Old!

It's hard to believe, but 3 months have come and gone already. We've learned a lot. All 3 of us. Ed & I have learned, among other things, patience and compromise, how to love more than we thought possible, and most of all, how to get by on very little sleep. Ysabella has learned how to smile, pout, cry (often, very loudly), drool, burp and poop (often, very loudly), lift her head, hold up the weight of her body (with assist of course), clasp her hands together, suck on her fingers, stick out her tongue, follow objects with her eyes, and most of all, how to melt both mommy and daddy's heart.
I took her to get weighed today. She's turning into a little pork chop, getting rolls everywhere to match her double chin! I know she's putting on weight because I'm getting arm muscles (and I haven't returned to the gym yet!) and my neck, shoulder, and back muscles are so sore that I've had to go for weekly therapeutic massages just to get the knots out! She weighed in at 10 grams less than 12lbs!
Here's some of the results of our 2 'photos sessions' from today.








That's All Folks!

1 comment:

  1. You want to talk 'pork chop'? Hayden weighed in at 12 lbs this week. Yep, he's 5 weeks old! He is soooo fat, and cute too.
    We'll talk ice cream outing soon, okay?

    ReplyDelete