At first she didn't really show too much enthusiasm about going trick-or-treating. However, once she hit the street with her daddy, she was running around with excitement saying "Happy Halloween!" to everybody she came across. Ed & Bella returned home after just 30min to drop off her first bag of candy, then they headed out again to collect a second full bag. (I stayed home with Alejandro to hand out candy to all the little ghosts and goblins that came to our place. Our street is generally a pretty quiet one, but this year I think we had a whopping 20 or so kids!) It looked as though Ed had just as much fun trick or treating as Bella did, and I'm almost positive it was his idea to go back out for that second helping of candy. We're stocked with chocolate treats until at least next year!
Ladybug Bella, back & front:
Don't let the fact that she took her hat off fool ya; It was frigid out there!!
Alejandro had 2 outfits to wear today:
The first outfit was the cutest gift from Pascale, and it fit him perfectly. (Merci beaucoup!!) :)
The first outfit was the cutest gift from Pascale, and it fit him perfectly. (Merci beaucoup!!) :)

The second outfit was the costume that tormented him and that will mortify him when he's 14: A pea in a pod!
He looks thrilled to be wearing it, don't you think?! (I just couldn't resist!)
He looks thrilled to be wearing it, don't you think?! (I just couldn't resist!)
This pic of Alex cracks me up! Doesn't he look like a little old man?
Hogging the Halloween candy:
Are we done yet?
He's had enough!
I hope your Halloween was as fun as ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment