Sunday, October 03, 2010

It all goes by so fast, doesn't it?

What a busy, busy weekend! A friend's wedding, our 5th anniversary!, a child's birthday party, and an early Thanksgiving dinner. Throw in the usual weekend chores, a very sick one-month old, a more-than-active 3 1/2 year old, and 3 hours of sleep per night (and I'm not even talking 3 consecutive hours of sleep!), and you've got one crazy exhausted set of parents!! So. Very. Exhausted.

This post will be short and sweet.

I know (from previous experience), how quickly the newborn period of a baby's life seems to fly by. Before you know it the first year has come and gone, then suddenly she's walking and talking (or talking back, as the case may be! hardy har har!). Everyday seems to run into the next. Everybody who knows me knows how much I love photography and beautiful photos, so it's no surprise that, in addition to the (what feels like!) millions of pictures that I take myself, that I wanted professional photos taken. I feel like I want to preserve every possible moment of Alejandro's early days, as well as this precious time in our family's life. I have been meaning to share this link for some time now. A few weeks ago, we went and had some newborn photos taken of baby Alejandro. We also had a few photos taken of the entire family. (I am very sad and I regret that I didn't do this when Ysabella was a baby...) The photos of little Alex turned out beautifully. I will post a few more photos in the near future, once I receive a copy of them all.

 Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment