Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween 2008

Okay, okay, shheeesh. I better get some Halloween pics up before I get in any more trouble from a certain somebody... ;)

I was working on Halloween :( , so papa was in charge of costume and trick-or-treating duty. Bella was a very cute Ladybug. She was so excited to go up to each door, push the button (ie; ring the door bell), and receive free, easy candy. She said "trick or treat", but long before anybody reached the door. The video her daddy took was HILARIOUS, a super awesome video which showed Bella wobbling in her huge ladybug-bottom-heavy costume up to each of our neighbour's doors. And scattered throughout the video you can hear Ed saying "I better get this on video Bella, or your momma's gonna kill me!" True enough, and daddy did a great job! I laughed out loud watching the video again and again, very sad to have missed the real thing. It was a warm day here in Ottawa on Halloween, and apparently after a while, Bella said she was 'hot'. I don't doubt it.

Unfortunately, the video was taken with the real video camera (not the camera I usually use to post the blog videos), so I won't be able to post any of the video (unless Ed has the time to figure out a way to transfer the files...) So for now, a few pics that papa took inside the house before going outside to trick or treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment