Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jumpy, jumpy!

Bella was so lucky! She had both of her parents home this past weekend. With all the free time off together, we weren't sure what to do with ourselves. So, we had dinner on Saturday; turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes...the works! (My gravy still sucked!) We stuffed ourselves silly, dessert(s) and all. (And yes, we had turkey, even though Bella kept insisting that it was chicken.)

Ed also took the opportunity of my presence at home this weekend to close the pool. Finally put to rest for the winter...(we had a major problem with our underground suction line, just days after having some landscaping done! Is it ever easy???) So, while daddy worked, we played outside and enjoyed the beeeautiful weather here in Ottawa.

I was so busy with dinner and outdoor-sy tasks, that I forgot to take pics of Bella on Saturday, our turkey day. Yvonne however, joined us for dinner and snapped a few shots, which will have to follow when she sends them to me.

For now, a few shots from the rest of the weekend.

In desperate need of a nap. (Rising extra early makes it really difficult to last until the afternoon naptime.) Ready for a nap on the kitchen floor with her blankie and her teddy bear, and of course, her suckie. Kind a sad photo, no?

"Hello. Hello. Hello."

Listening attentively. To the dial tone.

Angel? Or devil in disguise?

Nice Bella.

Devilish Bella with an idea.

Jumpy, jumpy in the crib!! Too much fun! (Last time she jumped like this was in the jolly jumper.)



"Let's do it again, mommy!"

Jumping really high! Up. Down. Up. Down. Again and again!


"Hmm. I wonder what happens if I hike my leg up here?" I'm waiting for her to come and wake me up by tapping me on the back one morning very soon. But she hasn't figured it out just yet, and I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment