We had another lovely weekend off together. These days are few and far between, and are precious, so we took advantage of it. This weekend was all about being outdoors in the gorgeous, sunny weather. The maple tree in our front yard is stunning right now, it really is beautiful to wake up to these spectacular colours every morning this time of year. However, raking all the leaves is another story. We haven't started that process yet, opting to wait until most of them, if not all of them, have fallen.

Ysabella likes the way the leaves sound under her little feet. I love the smell of leaves on a crisp autumn day.


Happiness = being outside playing with a pail and some leaves. Life is so simple for a 20 month old. (Gotta love those pudgy knees and thighs!)

Helping out mama and papa. (Well, not really.)

Saggy diaper bum. It won't be there forever, so I gotta snap those photos while I still can.

We were very happy to have visitors from southern Ontario today. We went for a drive to Gatineau Park, but I'm afraid we missed the peak of the fall colours this year by just a few days. Most of the leaves had already fallen. :( It was lovely, nonetheless, and a we had a wonderful visit with family.
The view from the Champlain Lookout. (That's the Ottawa River in the background.)

Trying to get a descent shot of Bella and I. One where she's not trying to squirm out of my arms. Unsuccessful yet again. *Sigh*

Checking out some animals at the visitor centre.
more little friends...
Different camera + different settings = more vivid colours. So much prettier, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment