Some beautiful fall colour photos taken yesterday from our nurse's staff room on the 8th floor at The Ottawa Hospital. Unfortunately, these colours won't last for long, and before we know it, the leaves will 'fall' and it will be time for yet another very long winter. (Boooooo!!!!)
And everybody knows that since I became a mom it's not too often that I get out for a night with the gals. (Sad, but true.) Well, on Sunday, I did just that! I played grown-up and went out with my friend Yvonne to see Alanis Morissette live in concert at the NAC here in Ottawa (her hometown). It's hard to believe it's been almost 15 years since I last saw her play live, and she still runs around the stage and does the crazy head-bang/hair-flip thing. So, if you like Alanis, than play on. If not, ignore the videos, they have nothing to do with Bella, but I wanted to include them just in case anybody else out there enjoys her music, and for a bit of a change. (The video picture isn't particularly clear, I didn't want huge files, but the sound is good. We had great seats and it was a great venue with a nice mix of both old and new tunes.) Enjoy!
Her opening song, 'Uninvited'. Crazy head-bang/hair-flip alert!
An older song from the acoustic portion of the show, 'Hand In My Pocket'.
One of my all-time fav's, 'Everything', another acoustic song.
Her final Encore of the night (she did 2 or 3), 'Thank You'. Very appropriate, considering it was Thanksgiving Weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment