Thursday, July 10, 2008

Learning from the big kids.

Bella often comes home from daycare having learned a million things from the big kids that she spends her days with. Some things are good, and some not so good. The rough housing, for instance, I could do without. Here's a video from early last week. I'm just getting around to uploading it and posting it now, it's been a crazy busy week for us. She came home saying this word, and we weren't quite sure if she was saying what we thought she was saying, or if she was trying to say something else, and we just weren't understanding her. It just seemed too hilarious that this would be a word she walked around saying considering the word has never been mentioned in our house. (Ed loves soccer, remember...)

The first part of the video makes me smile too, she's reacting to the red light on the camera as I started to record...she's such a drama queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment