Thursday, July 31, 2008

18 months old. (Sigh!)

It's hard to believe, but it's been 18 mos since little Bella joined us in this world. I am aware that this also means that she is 6 mos away from being 2 years old. Holy Crap! That's crazy!! Since she's such a big girl now, I've been thinking that it's about time that she got her first bike. So, today she got her very first tricycle. It's been previously 'loved' by another child, so we'll have to make it her own by finding a little bell and some other cute bike accessories to go along with it. Oh, and a helmet, too. We must protect her little noggin and get her accustomed to wearing one early. Do they even make bicycle helmets that small? (I know that they do...)

Here's some pictures from the day.
(I love the expression on her face in this pic.)

It even has a bin in the back to carry all her toys! Genius!


And a few more pictures from today. Bella carried around this little purse this morning and walked around saying: "Bye. Bye. Bye." Then she got on her car and drove away.



Break time. Snack time.
I think she has seen one too many puppies eat, what do you think?
That's all for now! Cheerio! (har-har!)

No comments:

Post a Comment