Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Upside down

All 3 of us are slowly adjusting to me being back at work with my crazy schedule. Let me tell you, it's tough. My biggest heroes, I've come to realize, are all those full time mom's out there who also work full time jobs outside the home. I don't know how you do it all, especially with more than one child! Thank goodness for my hubby who's been wonderful and very helpful , not to mention being quite the superdad. He's even let me sleep in on numerous occasions which doesn't sound like much, but believe me, it's done wonders to help keep me sane.

Some pics from earlier this week. Upside down baby (a bit blurry, but an action shot!):And one of the pics turned upside down. I thought it looked funnier with her hair standing straight on end.
It's back to work for Ed on Monday (already!) and so we're trying to finish off some things we wanted to get done while we have some time off together. The time is going to fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment