It's been a bit of a rough weekend for the little lass. As I previously mentioned, Ysabella is teething again. 2 teeth in the past 4 days, one of them a molar. And I'm sure there's a few more on the way. In addition to her very rosy cheeks and constantly running faucet for a mouth, Ysabella also developed a case of diarrhea that has lasted the entire weekend. And because of the diarrhea she's also developed a very red bum rash. :( Poor thing. She also received her first bump and bruise this weekend, on the right side of her forehead...and not from any major accident, just as a result of tumbling on her head while crawling (obviously, she wasn't crawling very well!) All in all, she's been a trooper continuing to eat, drink, and sleep well (except for the nighttime diaper changes).
Some pics from the weekend.
Her bruise is under that piece of hair on her forehead. I suppose it's not the best picture to showcase her mishap.

Not too happy about having her first bump.

But then Ysa finds new fun... curtains!! YAY!!

One of her new favourite games, Peek-A-Boo! Look at my messy hair! (It's getting way longer, harder to tame, and keep out of her eyes.)


Something else that makes Ysa smile and laugh is watching her Baby Einstein Video. It's no wonder they call it crack for babies. When it's on, she can't take her eyes off of it! She especially loves the cow and pig puppets featured in the video.


It's back to work full time for me on Tuesday. Booooooo! So, there likely won't be any posts for a few days because I'll probably be having my meltdown. Look for some perhaps on the weekend. I plan to take tomorrow to prepare myself mentally for returning to work. For those of you who know me well, that means I'll probably vacuum my house from top to bottom two or three times.
No comments:
Post a Comment