Monday, May 10, 2010

A sneak peak.

One of the perks of working in Obstetrics at the hospital (and believe me, there are only a few...) is that on those (occasional) slow 12-hour night shifts, I sometimes take the opportunity to have a sneak peak at the baby growing inside of me. Last Thursday's night shift was the perfect example. It was about 3am and the baby was particularly active, so I quickly snuck into a room and scanned myself while my colleague videotaped with my little digital elph camera. I was just one day short of 20 weeks.

Click on the link to watch the video on YouTube (because again, it was too large for Blogger.)

Now, I realize that Ed and I may be the only ones that watch this video in awe, but I thought I'd share it with you anyways. And I hope you're able to decipher what you're seeing (I think it's fairly easy, though.) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment