Feeding the plastic cow make-believe food. Now that 's what I call a good time! ;)
Playing in the sand. Charley and Bella spent sooo much time playing here with the dump trucks, tractors and shovels. Just not together. (It's still all about the playing next to each other, not necessarily with each other!)
Charley. He's such a big boy now.
After the train was finally fixed, here we are all on board! (Minus Ed, who is taking the picture, of course!) I love Charley! Such a good little man, when I asked him to look at the camera, he actually did!! Not Bella, she turns away and refuses and fights looking at the camera. Do you think I ruined her for life with all this picture taking these past 2 years?
This may just be "the best family photo ever taken", according to Chris Jones. Perhaps he's right, or maybe he's just saying that because he took the picture??
This was as exciting as the train ride got. Round and around the cornfields we went. Except there was no corn. Just dandelions. Lots and lots of dandelions. Lame! (But Bella and Charley loved it, so I guess in that regard it was a success!)
There he goes again! Looking at the camera and looking oh-so-handsome for me. Thanks, Charley!
Ysabella checks out the baby animals. She thought the mama goat was funny because she kept banging her horns on the fence (while trying to get food that people were feeding her.) Bella thought this baby goat was particularly cute, especially when (as she announced out loud) it was "trying to drink milk from his mommy's boobie!" That comment made strangers laugh out loud.
Laughing sooo hard! Hilarious.
This photo is for Auntie Yvonne. And no, it's not an ostrich! HAHA!
The big boat. Papa helps Bella down the slide.
Bella (again) makes her famous sun-in-her-eyes, wind-in-her-face look. Charley holds his hat.
'That's all folks!'
No comments:
Post a Comment