Saturday, May 30, 2009

Outdoor fun.

As promised, a photo of Baby Sam enjoying his birthday cake. Mmmm! I'm pretty sure he enjoyed the treat. (Thanks to Pascale for sending it my way!) Happy first birthday, little man!

More outdoor fun-in-the sun pictures from last week. This past week has been busy with me working, not to mention all the rain we've had. Rain, rain, go away! Not a lot of outdoor play time this week. :(

This is her sun-in-the-eyes, wind-in-the-face look. I'm not sure why, but it makes me laugh every time I see her make this face.
Bella has learned to walk up the slide from the big kids. (Who needs ladders?!) She has also learned how to go down them in all sorts of ways. Slides are fun! Except for the part where you get a static electricity shock...what's up with that? I don't remember that as a child... That's probably because the slides we played on way back then weren't plastic. They were shiny reflective, mirror-like metal, remember those? Instead of static shocks, I remember burning my ass and legs on the slides on hot, sunny, summer days. Good times!

Her new favourite toy, an outdoor playhouse. Too bad it's not hers!

Cooking mommy "peas and corn and carrots" in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment