Wednesday, February 04, 2009

On the road to recovery...

Sick.
Sicker.
Sickest.
The worst has passed, for both Bella and I. (Ed has managed to remain barf-free thus far.) Poor thing. She was soo sick, but she was such a cuddly sweetheart. Monday was a day full of vomiting...anything that went in came directly back out, with a vengeance. Tuesday was a day of lethargy. Today, she's doing much, much better, no more vomiting and only a small appetite. I'll take that!

By the way, I have to make sure to tell you all that yes, Ed managed to get her to puke in the bowl...he was quite proud of himself. They worked out a little routine. If she got up from laying on the bed and spit her pacifier out, Ed knew what was coming, and together they walked off the carpet onto the hardwood floor where Bella threw up. (Hardwood much, much easier to clean than carpet...) And, for the most part, she got it into the bowl. Thatta girl!!! Thank you papa for taking such good care of us these past 3 days! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment