Just a short note to let everybody know that Ed is doing well post surgery (...except for the part where he threw up in the car on the drive home!) He's being well taken care of by his very own personal nurse (hardy-har-har). Not to mention a kiss from Bella made him feel tonnes better too. A Get Well Soon card was hand delivered by a friend today (merci, beaucoup!) from all of his work colleagues, and I read him each and every get well wish (since he's currently blind as a bat.) He's off to bed early to rest his eyes, then it's off to his follow-up appointment tomorrow at 730am where we'll find out all the details about the surgery. (It frightens me that the nurse caring for him in the recovery room didn't even know what procedure(s) he had done when I asked her. When I asked her she said: "Uh, I don't know, I'd have to go back and get the chart and look it up." Yikes!)
Ed, not very happy that I took this photo of him, but resting comfortably. Proviodine yellow is definitely not his colour! ;)

Bella playing drums for her daddy last night.

Some pics I took yesterday during one of her 'ants in her pants' moments.


She's discovered that she loves standing/playing on the couch.



Showing her papa she knows where her nose is.

Good night all!
Glad to hear you've made it home, Eddie. Hope you're feeling okay and get better really, really soon. (You too, Ms. Cheryl, although I think eye surgery trumps pneumonia this week...)
ReplyDeleteSmooches all 'round.