Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shots from Photo Booths.

About 15 mos ago, I came across an old photo. I found it as I was rummaging through one of the many, many boxes that my mother so kindly returned to me with each and every trip she made up to Ottawa. (I guess she finally got tired of hanging on to all of her kids' stuff in her storage space, and who can blame her, really?!)

The photo was taken about 11 years ago. Amy, if you can help me with a date, let me know. I'm thinking it was the winter of 1996? It looks like Jacob is wearing long sleeves, and perhaps about 6-8 mos old?
Auntie Cheryl & Jacob. My little man! I can't believe it's been sooo many years since this photo was taken. I thought he was the cutest kid ever (he comes in at a close second now...) ;)

After I found the above photo (just before I had Bella), I had such fond memories that I was inspired to do the same thing with my own baby. Unfortunately, I don't get to the mall that often anymore. Whenever I do go, if I remember to track down the photo booth, I pop a few bucks in to see what we come up with. Bella still isn't sure what she's supposed to do, and those booths certainly are not made for 3 people! Poor Ed, always squished at the back!




Late April 2007. Bella is just about 3 mos old here. Who is this baby??? It doesn't even look like her! I'm trying sooo hard to get her to look straight ahead without hurting her. And Ed looks almost exactly the same in every photo. Come to think of it, I'm holding almost the same pose in 3 of 4 photos too. Acutally, it's pretty darn close to the same poses I had 10 years ago!!! Hmm, we'll have to work on that.






August 2007. Bella is 6 mos old. Me trying to change up my poses. And still trying to get Bella to look straight ahead without squeezing her face too much. I failed miserably in that last photo! Poor thing, she looks like she can't breathe!








And the results from today. Bella is such a big girl now. She is able to co-operate and look straight ahead. Ed and I, on the otherhand, are still having trouble with our poses...
:)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute family! I would never have known that was Bella at 3 mos if you guys weren't in the shot! What a change. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete