I just wanted to post a few photos that were taken by our good friend Yvonne at her place. They were taken a few weeks ago, pre-Bella's haircut. Many thanks for these great shots, Yvo! For those of you that belong to Facebook, these photos are old news... sorry about that.
Holy teeth!
Look out! Oh, the drama begins...
A rare family shot...difficult to obtain because I'm the one always taking the photos! I guess there is such a feature as the self-timer... Must remember that!
Silly girl!
And a few more shots from a few days ago:This was taken when her 4th molar + another front tooth were poking through. She couldn't stop biting things! She actually bit through this frozen teether and it had to be tossed. I was trying some features on the camera to see if her blue eyes would show up as nicely as the blue in the rest of the pic...but no luck. We'll try again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment