Bella is having a blast in this summer-like, mid-20 degree, sunshine-y weather. (So is her mommy!) She's officially down to one nap a day so that leaves the whole morning and a good part of the late afternoon to do nothing but explore and play. Yesterday, we took her to the park where she went on the swing and down the slide for the first time (well, for the 'first time' as far as she can recall!). She had a mixed reaction for the swing. Her eyes got huge as she laughed and giggled with pure joy and excitement as she swung back and forth. In almost the same breath, it was quickly followed by a little apprehensive whine. All in all, I think she loved the experience. She especially loved running in the grass towards all the kids.
Bad mommy forgot her camera for the park excursion, but I did manage to take a few photos earlier in the day while out in our front yard.
I found this photo amusing. Now
this is how I like to play in the snow!!!! In 25 degree weather!
The white stuff remains despite the week-long 25 degree weather. There was sooo much of it that it has taken this long for all of it to melt...and there's
still some left in our backyard.

Bella's funny face of the week.

More of the same...

Her new favourite word. "Chee". ("Tree" for the rest of us.)

Lounging after a hard day of play.

No comments:
Post a Comment