Thursday, August 02, 2007

Keeping It Cool

With the temperature soaring to 35 degrees Celsius today here in Ottawa (without the humidex I might add), I went and bought a baby pool for Ysabella. Why, you might ask, did I buy a baby pool when we have an inground pool in our backyard? Because I find it rather difficult to climb the ladder while holding wiggly Ysabella in my arms at the same time. It's as simple as that. It was well worth the $13, as Ysabella and I enjoyed our afternoon in the sun while keeping cool at the same time. Here's some pictures of the naked baby (I have to say, I really don't see the point of a bathing suit at this time in her life...)

So, this pool looks like it came out of a Smurf Cartoon, but I thought it was way cool. It even came with it's own shade maker! (Many thanks to papa for using his good ol' lungs to blow it up...that's what daddy's are for!)
Uh oh...another habit seems to be emerging here, she's been doing this for the past 2 days.

Much more comfy lying down... Mmm wet toes...tasty! And sitting up again... Giggly...

And finally...pondering life.

No comments:

Post a Comment