Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

We've returned from our week long jaunt to Windsor where we lounged, visited with family and friends, and tried not to melt in the swealtering heat and atrocious humidity. I have to say, it was much less stressful flying than driving, not to mention about 8 hours faster! While I was on 'vacation', Ysabella remained quite busy...cutting some teeth. Two of them to be exact (that I can see so far). One on the top, and one on the bottom. And (knock on wood...), she has breezed through the experience thus far. Ysa is glad to be at home with her papa again, but truth be told, I think he missed her much, much more than vice versa.

Some pics from the trip:
Ysabella and her new best friend, Jade. She thought he was heeelarious!

Ysabella body surfing. If she keeps this up, she's going to be a while before she crawls!

And a series of pics I took of a silly Ysabella one sunny afternoon. I had so much fun with this that I have to post quite a few...Making her new favourite sound:
Blowing spit bubbles:
"that will be one million dollars!" (anyone??)
What the???? I don't know what happened here, but this picture makes me laugh out loud each and every time I look at it. It's quickly becoming one of my favourites.
And one more.
Post her first (whole!!) raspberry popsicle, courtesy of Great-great Aunt Lauda. I bet it felt great on her gums, no wonder she wasn't letting it go! Love the moustache!Paying close attention to Jacob as he teaches her the fine art of video game playing.
Yep, still teething.
And finally, on the plane from Toronto to Ottawa: Mid-blink, but post-able, nonetheless.
Stay tuned in the next few days for a mildly amusing (true) story. A lesson to be learned for all parents of toddlers out there.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee... I remember Charley doing the "parachuting body-surf" position too (for ages!). Come to think of it, it DID take him a while to crawl... She's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete