I took Ysabella to see Dr. Sara today for her 3rd well-baby checkup. She weighed in at 4.06kg and is 55cm long. (That's 8lbs 15 1/2 oz and almost 22 inches long for all you Americans, um, I mean, Windsorites! heehee) That means she has gained 1lb 14 oz and grew 3cm in 3 weeks. She will also be getting a referral to see the fine doctors (general surgeons) at CHEO (the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario) as she has an umbilical hernia...they say this usually heals without intervention by 1-2 yrs of age (if not sooner), and we hope that will be the case with her. Hopefully it isn't painful for her. Ysabella is still loving her bath so I thought I'd include some photos of another recent bath session.
She has her dad's toes (so unfortunate!) but is able to spread them like her mother's monkey feet!
Did you know that this puts her at about 60th % for height for her age? Impressive, considering she was a wee one at birth. She's going to be tall! I was always checking the WHO growth standards with Charley (who's now about 65th % for weight and 95th % for height!) Keep up the good work, Mummy!
Did you know that this puts her at about 60th % for height for her age? Impressive, considering she was a wee one at birth. She's going to be tall! I was always checking the WHO growth standards with Charley (who's now about 65th % for weight and 95th % for height!)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work, Mummy!