Sibling Adoration:
The picture below was taken at the Victoria Butterfly Gardens. If you can believe it, I forgot my camera for this outing! (GASP!) I managed to catch this moment with the all-in-one, all-purpose iPhone! (Note her butterfly barrettes...) ;-)
Oh, and sorry, but no, I didn't manage to get a shot of the hooker/stripper/adult film industry actress/model who was there for a photo shoot wearing her black fishnet stockings, stilettos, and skintight robin's egg blue mini-dress, circa 1982 (while her boyfriend/pimp sat in the lobby). Ya. That was classy. And yes, in case you're wondering, she had the hair to match that dress that walked right out of 1982.
Now for some family time photos.
(I should really devote a few blog posts to Savannah alone. There's certainly enough photos of Bella with her big cousin!)
(I should really devote a few blog posts to Savannah alone. There's certainly enough photos of Bella with her big cousin!)
Making seafood empanadas with Tita. Mmmmmm!!
And gingerbread houses with Savannah.
Bath time at Tita's:
No comments:
Post a Comment