The first two pics were sent to me by a friend. It's a pic of Ysabella & her older friends from the neighbourhood on a walk at Hogg's Back earlier this autumn. She adores them, and they're pretty awesome with her, too, even though she's about half their age. She keeps them laughing with her almost 4-year-old silliness. 
Climbing a tree.
Climbing a tree.
And this is one of my favourite photos of Little Alejandro, smiling at his papa while all bundled up in his car seat. Smiling, while simultaneously sitting in his car seat is a rarity. You see, he hates the car seat, unless of course, the vehicle is moving. He could be sound asleep in a moving vehicle, but as soon as it stops, he almost always awakens and cries. I've turned into one of those mothers that begins braking for a red light almost a full kilometre beforehand, for fear that the vehicle will actually come to a complete stop, and I will be left with a screaming baby that I am unable to attend to. I've also done the 'pump-the-brake-before-a-red-light'-manoeuvre... you know, when I don't have the full kilometre-or-so that is necessary to avoid stopping altogether. (C'mon, I know that all you mothers out there have tried this manoeuvre at least once in your early child rearing years!) I've found that this method isn't as successful, though, in case you're wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment