As promised, here is Bella's reaction to Santa's email. I have to say, it wasn't quite what I thought it would be. You see, Santa knows that bedtime is Bella's most challenging part of the day. Even though she has been trying really hard to stay in bed once we say our good-nights, I think she was a bit surprised to know that Santa watches all the little boys & girls all the time. She definitely had some mixed emotions about this realization. Aah yes, growing up is hard to do!
We are going to Victoria for the holidays. (I wonder who the lucky people on the plane are that get to sit next to the family with a 3 yr old and 3 1/2 mos old??) It seems as though everyone in this city is sick, so here's to hoping we escape Ottawa unscathed. I'm not hopeful, though. Alejandro was completely off his game today. He hardly fed, he cried enough that it broke my heart, and he was glued to me the whole day. And Ed and I are both feeling like the nasty body aches are trying to take hold of us. We won't go down without a fight!!
I may or may not post while away...I haven't decided yet.
So, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas (& in case I don't get back here to post before then), Happy 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment