Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cottage, part two.

Sunday was a day of rain at the cottage. I didn't even mind. Not one bit. As I sat outside on the rocking chair for 10 minutes while drinking my morning coffee and listening to the rain fall, I just about cried. I'm not sure if it was from enjoying the sheer peace and beauty of it all, or if it was due to my pregnancy hormones! (I'm pretty sure it was the former.)

Here's a few more pictures:

Bella and Samuel all cozy in their pj's early in the morning, concentrating so very hard...on playing with play-doh! It's so hard to be a kid. (And thank you Pascale for being beyond prepared for a rainy day!)

Sitting with all her friends on the porch.

Bella appreciated the view as much as I did!

Ysabella had so much fun at the cottage with Pascale, Cory, and Sam that she awoke last night calling out Pascale's name!

Merci, encore! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment