The usual chaos of life has prevented me from posting yet again in well over a week. Sorry about that! What's going on here? Ysabella is on a word and sentence roll lately, with every person we've come in contact with this week commenting how much she's talking now. Needless to say, laughter daily.
Some of her funny-isms this week include:
1.) "t.b.-t.b." : television. (no idea why she insists on saying tv twice...)
2.) Auntie Ybonne : Auntie Yvonne.
3.)"Don't say that eber again!" Picture a crabby scrunched up face. (There's a pattern here, I think we need to work on her letter 'v'.)
4.) "I wanna Skype with Uncle Ronny!"
5.) "I wanna see Gramma and Smokey."
6.) "I have too much ____" Insert word here. Food, water, milk, toys...the list goes on and on.
7.) "Uh-oh spaghetti-oh!"
8.) "I have a full tummy!" complete with a tummy rub.
9.) "Excuse me!" as she body/shoulder checks another toddler out of the way of something she wants. (She's nothing if not polite. har har. She's only done this twice, that we know of. We're working on trying to curb the body checking.)
Ed is gone to Halifax for business. He'll be back tomorrow night, but I'm sure he's already missing his little girl, so I thought I'd post a bunch of videos from the last week or so.
One hour and 45 min after I put her down to sleep one night, I heard some sounds coming from the office where the baby monitor is. So, I taped the baby monitor while in the dark. Take a listen, this went on and on for well over 15 minutes!
Skyping with Uncle Ronny yesterday. She talked to him (and had lots to say!) for at least an hour! Seriously loved ones from afar, you must download this program so we can talk. Maria et al. Amy. Mark and Tanya. You know who you are, everyone!
And one last video for tonite's post. So we all know Ysabella loves to eat. What you may not know is that she loves spicy food. The spicier, the better. (We think this is because she's so used to the home-cooked traditional meals of her daycare provider, Leticia who is of Mexican heritage.) She loves spicy hummus, onions, spicy salsa, and yes, even Uncle Randy's bar-b-q sauce. She says: "That's spicy! Mmmm!"
No comments:
Post a Comment