Jacob tells me there's no snow in Windsor, so he came prepared to have some fun in the great white north, with 2 snowboards, 2 plastic-saucer thingies to go down the hill with, and lots and lots of snow clothes. First, Jacob took the opportunity for a few practice runs as he snowboarded off of our back deck. Then, it was off to the local tobaggan hill, all bundled up and ready to have fun (or, in my case, look like I was attempting to have fun)!
All bundled up for her very first sleigh ride and wondering why she can't move her limbs!
Jacob, in action, snowboarding down the hill.
Another shot of Jacob, this time on his butt:
Mama (trying to look like she's not minding the wind, snow, and cold) and baby Bella. (I'm thinking to myself: Ed better be enjoying himself in Cuba, because it's REALLY cold here!) Well, I wasn't thinking those words exactly, but this is a nicer, edited version of what I was really thinking! ;)
Uncle Kenny, making a 'wind'shield to protect Bella from the cold.
All pooped out for the transfer into the house. She literally couldn't keep her eyes open...that's a first!
No comments:
Post a Comment