Ysabella is 8 months old! I was planning on posting yesterday, but Ysa was having a bit of a rough day, she just didn't want to go down to sleep for the night. I think her brain neurons were firing way too much...she's learning so much these days! Yesterday, we stopped by my work to visit, and so that I could put in some vacation requests for February, when I'll be back to work. It was like a 'birth'day reunion for Ysabella! My friend Yvonne, Nurse Chris, and Dr. Fleming were all there working and were happy to see her. And my friend Nancy, as always, wanted to eat up Ysabella. Ysa really loves Nancy (she really loves Auntie Y too!) ;) because she's sooooo expressive and she tickles her and makes her laugh all the time!

And Ysa waved bye-bye for the first time yesterday, to Nancy as we left the hospital.
It was such a beautiful sunny day yesterday that Ysa and I went outside to play in the grass and leaves. She discovered that leaves really
aren't that tasty, afterall.






Hi Cheryl,
ReplyDeleteThis is Cindy - I work"ed" with Ed at STC. We met when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant...
Just wanted to tell you that these pictures of Ysa eating the leaves are some of the cutest I have ever seen! She is just so adorable.
Hope that you all are doing well!!
Cindy :)