Many days, I don't even bother dressing my son. I leave the house with Alejandro tucked into his car seat still wearing the sleeper that he went to bed in the night before. I will continue to do so until it is no longer fashionably acceptable. (Who
wouldn't want leave the house everyday in their comfiest set of pj's?) And at what age would you say that is, anyways? 6 mos? 9 mos? 12 mos? 18 mos? (I can't get enough of baby's butts in sleepers... squishy & scrumptious!) Fashion? Who cares about fashion! I'm enjoying every snuggly, squishy, cuddly minute of him wearing his pyjamas.
Alejandro was feeling a bit under the weather this morning (even more reason for him to wear his pj's!). He received his second set of vaccinations yesterday. He felt a bit better by the afternoon, just in time to take Bella to her Games & Sports class. Then it was off to the library.
While Bella was making some new friends, Alex caught up on some reading. (Apparently, he's a Munsch fan!)

And
Yay! for my iPhone!
(If it wasn't for the camera in the phone, this, and numerous other moments, would surely have been missed!)
No comments:
Post a Comment