Monday, September 20, 2010

A drawing.

A photo of big blue eyes resting peacefully on his papa (and Bella reading a cookbook in the background. Huh?!)

Yesterday, as Bella was colouring, she told me she wanted to draw a bird. My response was: "Okay, draw a bird". She did. She then said she wanted to make it a Toucan. I turned around for a few minutes, and this was the result. (This is, by the way, without any help, no pictures to copy/trace from, and nobody guiding her.) I'm quite certain that I couldn't have done any better. (Gosh! That's embarrassing!)

I think the above drawing probably has something to do with the fact that I had one too many bowls of Froot Loops while I was pregnant with Alejandro, what do you think?
=

The little man, milk drunk and dreaming. Love that!

1 comment:

  1. Mama's Milk is good!!

    What a great pic that Ysabella drew. This is definitely a keeper.

    ReplyDelete