Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Autumn in the Capital.

Ya, so being a mom of two young ones, I've very quickly figured out, is much busier than being a mom of one. Why does it take me sooo long to get out the door in the morning? And geez, do I ever dread the days that I have to wash my hair! What a chore that is! Long gone are the days when I had the time (not to mention the energy and inclination!) to wash, dry and style my hair every single day. I completely understand why so many women go get a 'mommy-cut' after having had a baby. Me, I just find it much easier to throw my hair in a ponytail (and it's usually a wet ponytail at that!).

I had to laugh (kind of) today. I dropped my cell phone not once, not twice, but three times (and I shuddered while watching it fall to pieces each time) as I tried to multitask while talking to my husband. It could have been much worse, I suppose. At least I didn't drop my baby.

I'm not sure where the warm humid weather came from today, but it was a really nice autumn day here in Ottawa, once all the rain from the early part of the day subsided. And it seems, out of nowhere, the fall colours are just about at their peak. It was the perfect evening for an after-dinner stroll.
There's a canopy of mature trees on our street which is quite picturesque in the autumn and immediately following a fresh snowfall. A few of the maples are at their peak colour right now, yet others are still completely green.
Yep, she still loves her baby brother!

Action Shot! How fun!

Me & my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment