This past weekend was so full of activities that I have enough pics to post for the next few days. Saturday was Bella's friend Baby Sam's 1st birthday party. Sooo much fun was had at their place! By golly, I think Bella would have been fine if I left her there forever.
Pianos:
Bravo! Bravo!
Thomas the Tank Engine birthday cake: (This is her latest obsession, ever since her visit to her friend Charley's house months ago.)
There was also swings and slides and wrapping paper and snacks and juice and aquarium fish and baby toys and new friends and stairs and more food and....the list could go on and on (you get the picture).
This was her on the car-ride home (we're talking within 5 minutes of getting in the car seat). Pools of drool + long hair = one toddler in need of a serious bath! (Yes, I very carefully took these while driving, without even managing to turn my head to look at the screen. Not bad, eh?!)
With all the fun and chaos and craziness of keeping my toddler safe and out of trouble, plus picture taking for Sam's momma, I got home and realized that I didn't have any birthday pictures of Sam on my camera! :( Booo! I'm sure Pascale will send me a few so you all can see just exactly how much Baby Sam loved his birthday cake!
More to follow soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment