Some more laundry basket fun.
Monday, February 18, 2008
The Winter Blues...
Unlike most Ontarians, both Ed and I do not get the new 'Family Day' Holiday. Ed, because he's a federal government employee and I, because the hospital already takes 'Heritage Day' as a holiday in February. So, off to work it was for Ed this morning and Ysabella and I were left to celebrate the day all by ourselves. How did we celebrate you ask? By staying in our pajamas the WHOLE day! We played and played and played. And lounged. And napped. And played some more.
Some more laundry basket fun.




Wishing we had a need for these sunglasses. Dreaming of sunny days and warmer weather. We can't wait for this winter to end!
Our little rockstar!


Ants in her pants just before bedtime.

Fun, fun, fun!
Holy! Look at the size of that molar!
Some more laundry basket fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment