Jacob's dog Jade (who thinks he's a 10 lb lap-dog) was very happy to see us all. Yes, Jade is a pit-bull. And yes, he really is a docile dog. Really. (I know that there's many people out there who think we're crazy, but trust me, this dog gives pit bulls a bad name.) The cat in the background of the 3rd photo (I'm too embarassed to say it's name...) is way more vicious than the dog (and that's why there's no photos of this cat with Ysabella.)
Saying hello to Ysabella:(he just wanted to grab a seat on her lap!)


Jade's not allowed on the sofa, so here he is 'not being on the sofa' with Ed (he thinks if his back paws aren't on the sofa, than it's ok)

Ysa's cousin Layne with Jade:

Meet the other Smokey, Jacob's (fat) kitty...
I cat - egorically deny you're ass - ertion that I am vicious !!!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kuckas and I rule the house.
ReplyDelete