Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Our boy goes for a stroll.

Our boy took his first unassisted stroll today. And by that, I mean he took just a few steps more than the previous 5 steps he took as he walked towards me yesterday. (Yesterday, however, he was coerced to walk. That doesn't really count does it?) This time as he was standing in his bedroom, he turned and willingly started walking towards me. And he took more than 10 steps! All on his own.

Yep, that's our baby boy. Um, I mean, our TODDLER! Who clearly wanted to prove his mama wrong. (See previous post.)

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH!!! I can't believe he is starting to walk! Mommy opened her mouth a little too soon didn't she Alejandro! Wow! Can't believe how fast they grow! Kinley is already amazing me at how much she has changed is starting to become more aware of her surroundings! - and she is only 2 weeks old!! xo Great Job Alex!

    ReplyDelete