Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finally, the last few.

As most of you already know, I have returned to work. I have been back since August 14th. It's funny how work just seems to get in the way of me doing the things that I'd really like to do. That being said, I have finally found a free moment to post the remainder of the vacation photos. Better almost a month late than never, right?

This time around, Bella seemed to have developed a bit of a crush. On her cousin Colton. Aww, isn't that cute?!

Bella & Colton share a quiet moment. Or rather, she intruded upon his alone time. (I wonder what she was saying to him...)

Attack of the Bella on the trampoline! Poor, poor Colton. (Clearly the best thing to do was to play dead.)

While on a beautiful, nearly empty beach with the family, Bella practiced throwing stones. (And here's to hoping she'll never live in a glass house.)

At Symphony Splash down at the Inner Harbour on BC Day.

Taking her time to paint a banner. (And what a little artist-e she has become lately. I'll have to share some of her most recent drawings with you all very soon!)

She had the chance to try out many different musical instruments. (She thought the violin and the drums were the easiest.)

Alex was too young to play the instruments, however, you're never too young for ice cream!!

Chez Maria & Dan's for a family barbecue on a perfect summer day.
First up on the menu: Tito's homemade calamari! Deelish! (Yes, I know, they're ugly but they're sooo yummy!!)

Two more of my absolute favourite photos:

Mutual adoration! So sweet.

Can I tell you how much Bella LOVED the zipline?! Gracias Dan & Maria!... For everything! xo

"Weeeee!!"

This is one VERY happy child.

Cousins. Such a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment