Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sock Monkey

Before:
After:

For any of you that have/had a little girl, I'm sure you can understand why I marched her into the hair salon this morning. Because a 3 year old with long hair + inevitable tangles & knots = a never ending battle of the wills each morning and post-bath to comb her hair. And that lollipop? Yep, you can bet the stickiness ended up in her hair. No worries, though, we just chopped that piece of hair off! (That'll teach her!) Oh ya!, who won that hair war in the end? ;-) (Oh, and mom, how in the world did you manage to keep our hair that long for so many years?!?)
I'm not trying to be vain, but I'm beginning to think shorter hair is a better style choice for her, anyways. Why, it gives her more volume! Not that a three year old cares about that sort of thing. But she might one day. When she realizes that she was cursed with her mother's fine, straight, fly-away, flat hair! Poor thing!


And on to Alex....he's growing and growing and growing, and is now almost as big as the Sock Monkey!



Sock Monkey Giggles! (courtesy of his big sis):


And of course, we can't forget the Big Sis! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment