Friday, February 19, 2010

Thank goodness for Auntie Yvo!

A few weeks ago, we ran into a pickle with daycare. Ed and I were unable to take time off work, so we needed to ask for some help from friends to babysit Bella for a few days. Auntie Yvonne was more than happy to oblige, and Ysabella couldn't have been more excited!

Auntie Yvo took Ysabella to the mall in her toddler backpack and Ysabella couldn't stop smiling! She loved being the big tall girl and having ice cream, too. Many thanks to Yvo for helping us out! Apparently Auntie Yvonne got quite the workout toting around a toddler! She's braver (and stronger!!!) than I!

Yesterday, Auntie Yvo called to say she would be stopping by for a visit and when I told Bella, she said: "Mommy, is she coming to see me? and "Are you going away, mommy?" I tried not to take it personally.

Check out the perma smile on my daughter's face! (Photo taken with Auntie's cell phone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment