Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas, already?

Sorry for the delay in updating the blog. Busy, busy.

This past Friday night, Ed and I attended the annual Ottawa Hospital Obstetrics Christmas Party, held in downtown Ottawa at the Army Officer's Mess Hall. It's our one time of the year that we get to get all dressed up and be grown-up with other adults, sans the child. A fun time was had by all with sooo many laughs!

While she was watching me get all purrtied up, Ysabella really wanted to put on some 'lipstick' (a.k.a. chapstick), as well as some powder.

Bella is all smiles for the camera:
Oh-so-carefully applying the 'lipstick'. (This is such serious work and requires such concentration.)

Applying the powder. Little does she know (nor does she need to know) that there was nothing on the brush. She still thinks she's a big girl.

(She's such a girlie-girl.)


And here's a few pics from the Party, of Ed and I dressed up in our fanciest (I'm posting them because it happens so rarely that it really is an occasion!)

And with our good friends Yvonne & Scott.

Even though our outdoor Christmas lights are up and turned on already, it's way too early to wish you all a Happy Holiday Season. So I'm not doing it!! (Not yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment