Thursday, September 10, 2009

Going back in time.

An update regarding the poop fiasco: All is well, but it took almost two full weeks for things to return to normal, ie; until she no longer told me or Ed that her bum hurt before going every time. And let me tell you, clenched butt cheeks and a strong little girl doesn't make for easy poop cleaning. Everybody's happy we've passed this, believe me.

I really shouldn't wait until the evenings to write my blog updates. My brain doesn't function after 7pm anymore, at least not enough to form full thoughts and complete sentences.

No new pictures to show today. (Actually, I have a few, but I'm too tired to download them from the camera, organize, etc...I'm fighting a cold and I just don't seem to have the energy.)

So, I've finally upgraded my 6 year old cell phone and in the process, I came across these long lost cell phone pictures. They made me smile.

March 2007; just 1 1/2 months old. Peacefully sleeping in the carseat.


April 2007; almost 3 months old. One of Bella's first girlie summer hats.

Laughing at mum while she's on her change table. Seems like so long ago...


June 2007; 4 1/2 months old. A beautiful sunny day at the park, a picnic with papa. I remember this day well.

August 2007; almost 6 months old. Full of smiles.

LOVE the gummy smile!! Her first tooth came just 10 days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment