She's feeling much better since finishing her antibiotics. Over the last week or 2, she seems to have developed a bit of a sense of humour and even a litttle sarcasm me thinks. Funny little girl.
No pictures from Easter Sunday (very sad about that), but Ed and Ysabella went to our friends/neighbours Bev and Stan's house. She went on an Easter Egg hunt (they hid over 100 eggs in the yard!) with their kids Jake & Mel and their cousins Riley & Jackson. Apparently Bella got totally into the task of egg hunting, excitedly exclaiming each time: "Look Papa, I found another egg!!!" The weather cooperated beautifully, it was a sunny spring day. It was followed by a lovely Easter brunch. (So I hear...I was at work...again! All at once now, "Booooo!")
We are sooo excited that the weather is finally warming up. It's been sunny all week. I just checked the weather, it's going to be sunny with a high of 16 today, and 20(!!!) tommorrow!! YAY!! Bella and I are going to tackle some yard work today.
Some pics from the past week or so.
I'll let Bella do the explaining as to what is on her face.
Making "barrette soup". Bella says: "It's my favourite!"
No comments:
Post a Comment