Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Already 3 Weeks Old!

Oh my, time is flying by! I can't believe Ysabella is 3 weeks old today. I have already had to start putting away some of the newborn clothes that no longer fit her (very sad about that). Ysabella is getting tired of wearing white, yellow and green, but I suppose that's what you get when you don't want to know the sex of the baby before it's born. On a positive note, some of the clothes that will fit her soon are a little more 'girlie'. I'm not sure how much Ysabella weighs this week, but we have another doctor's appointment early next week to find out. Based on her feeding, I'd say she's growing just fine! I took some time this afternoon to play around with Ysabella and the camera during one of her 'quiet alert' moments...so I thought I'd post some of the results...(and guess what colour she's wearing?!)a


That Ysabella, already posing for the camera!
"There's gotta be a nipple around here somewhere!"
The last photo is especially for Tia Maria and cousin Savannah...Ysabella was a bit tired by the time we got to photographing her with her new friend, but we wanted to say thank you very much for the Princess Teddy Bear, she loves it!
Ysabella also wants to wish Charley a VERY HAPPY first Birthday! She can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment