Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Jacob!



Nothing new to report with regards to the baby, I'll be 15 weeks on Friday, which makes baby about 4 inches crown-rump length (bigger if you include the legs and little toes!) They say eyebrows and hair are beginning to form. I haven't put on any weight yet. Carbs, especially cereal and toast have been my staples as I'm still not able to eat too many things; meat, coffee and garlic to name just a few. Nausea and vomiting is starting to go away, though it isn't completely gone as of yet, they say it should be gone in the next few weeks and I can't wait! Ed dropped by my work the other day to see the baby via ultrasound, and the baby was moving around like crazy, hiccupping and waving it's arms and legs. I pushed on my belly with my finger and could actually see the indentation near the baby! Crazy! All this partying going on inside me and I'm not feeling a thing as of yet.

I'm a day late, but I want to say Happy 10th Birthday to my nephew Jacob! I also want to congratulate him on a triathlon well-done (his first!) this past Saturday. He worked hard at training and I'm so proud of him. I've included a few pictures of Jacob from his triathlon!

No comments:

Post a Comment