Friday, February 01, 2013

Christmas in February.

Nothing like putting up a Christmas post the 1st day of February. (I'm trying, people.) :-s

Let's just say I'm calling the winter of 2012-2013 the year of the Rama Household Plague. Let me see if I can remember the order in which all of this all happened:
Gastro. Lice. Gastro. Pneumonia. Gastro. Flu. Ear infection.
(And yes, I hope to be done until next winter.)

This year Mom, Smokey, Amy & Jacob drove up and joined us for the holidays here in Ottawa. Working part-time allowed me to be home a lot during this holiday season, so it was quite a welcome change from previous holidays. We were actually able to celebrate Christmas on Christmas! :-)

Here are some of my favourite Holiday photos.

Welcoming Jacob to Ottawa in true toddler fashion.

One of my Fav's. I have one of Bella hugging Jacob around the same age. True love and adoration for their big cuz! :)

If I told you this was the best of the bunch of the 2012 Christmas family photos, how hard would you laugh? (Yes, that's Alex snacking on my hair. And yes, he has a slight mommy hair obsession.)

 You can knock 'tiara' off Bella's Christmas list. Thanks Auntie Amy & Jacob!

Christmas morning deliciousness.

Bella was so happy to have received her 2012 Holiday Barbie.
 

Patsie and her 3 grandkids before their early morning departure back home....


Bella had her Holiday Concert on December 19th. Ed told her he wouldn't be able to make it because he had to work. She said it was ok and that she understood. As long as one of us was there, it would be ok.
Oh my goodness! This photo is blurry, but can you see her excitement and surprise when she spotted her daddy in the crowd?! Heartwarming. She sure loves her papa!

Bella was chosen to play the drum for one of the concert songs, a song with Native Canadian flare. She practiced and practiced and practiced for weeks. She did a perfect job...and made her papa (also a drummer) very proud!



Fooling around with her friend Finn.
 

With an open mouth full of Doritos, in front of her piece of artwork wishing all a "Joyous Kwanza!"

No comments:

Post a Comment