Monday, August 03, 2009

The last pics from Windsor....

I can't believe it's August already! Why is it that the older you get, the faster time seems to pass?

I realized that I still have some pictures left to post from our visit to Windsor a few weeks ago, so here goes.

We made a short visit (too quick, unfortunately) to Uncle Fred and Aunt Bernice's place, and visited with family. We took the kids on a wagon ride around my old neighbourhood, and wow! what memories!! I really wanted to knock on the door of the house that I grew up in, but because I had the kids with us, I opted to pass on it this time. I even thought of peeking around into my old backyard, but then I thought that would look a little creepy. (At least there's still a few of the same neighbours left in the old neighbourhood from the time we lived there that could vouch for me, and that I'm not some random person scoping out houses to rob.) We walked by my elementary school and by all the houses that my childhood friends grew up in. Everything seems so much smaller than I remember it! Good memories....

Ysabella and her cousin Lane go for a wagon ride. (Lane is almost 4 years old and a mini-me version of his dad, Joe!)
(We're sorry we didn't get to visit with Bella's other cousins Krista and Kaylee...) :(

Hanging out at Anjee & Jeff's place with little friends Carson and Lucas.

Wherever the tools are, you'll find my daughter there. Learning from Lucas.

We spent an evening visiting with my dear friend Laura and her 2 boys Alex and Patrick. They came from their home in Italy to visit with their family in Windsor and I was so happy to have been in Windsor at the same time they were, as I have not seen her in almost 5 years! :)


That's it for now! Enjoy the long weekend, everyone! (Yep, I'm actually OFF!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment